Working as part of our growing Immunology department, you will undertake routine analysis of pre-clinical and clinical samples for the Immunoassay section. Conduct analytical method validation and assist in analytical method development. Check analytical data, coordinate equipment maintenance and servicing and be involved in the training of junior staff.
- Develop and/or optimize analytical immunoassays and procedures with assistance commensurate with demonstrated proficiency level, for example, antibody characterization, titration, or buffer optimization.
- Generation of high quality of analytical results to support formulation or process development studies.
- Documentation in accordance with good manufacturing practice (GLP) guidelines using electronic systems.
- Preparation of technical reports, standard operating procedures (SOPs), Assay Procedures, and Development Memos as needed.
- Experience with immunoassay method development and validation.
- Attention to detail and used to working to tight deadlines.
- GLP or other regulated experience.
- Applied experience with ELISAs or similar technologies.
- Assay development.
- Experience or knowledge of general antibodies/immunoassays (non-cell based)/ PK ADA.