Posted 1 year ago
The Specialist responds to end-user service requests in a timely manner; completes requests to add/move/change user accounts and workstations; addresses issues with corporate systems such as printers, phones, and audio-visual (AV) equipment; and supports projects related to the overall corporate infrastructure and validated computerized systems.
- Administrate user accounts for network, e-mail, and other applications.
- Provide support to end users on our IT equipment and software applications including computer hardware, peripherals, copiers, fax machines, mobile phones, scanners, building security systems, environment monitoring systems, computer operating systems, office applications.
- Identify, research, and resolve technical problems of IT equipment and software applications.
- Respond to IT tickets, telephone calls, e-mails, and requests for technical support; and
- Document, track, and monitor problems to ensure timely resolutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Associate degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- At least 1 year of experience in a help desk or IT Support role.
- Experience with Exchange Server Tools, Office 365 and another cloud-based application