Looking for an HR manager: (1) a hands-on HR professional with diverse experience across the HR spectrum, specifically including Recruitment experience; (2) previous Pharma/Biotech experience; and (3) a desire to help HR prepare for and handle a lot of growth.
- Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, key employee retention and development, and high performance.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Provide HR policy guidance
- Designing employees’ compensation and benefits packages
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
- Provide management with requested reports and documents.
- Coordinate events focused on employee recognition.
- Accurately maintain employee files.
- Plan attractive compensation and benefits packages to increase retention
- Onboard and train new hires
- Manage payroll considering overtime, flexible schedules, and seasonal employment
- Ensure relevant local policies are designed and managed in line with national policies and legislation
- Track recruitment KPIs and suggest improvements, as needed
- Design and implement company policies that comply with our business objectives
- Ensure all HR operations adhere to legal standards
- Collaborate with plant leadership members in identifying the people and organizational implications and coming up with appropriate solutions to address business needs and root causes of the problems
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Human Resource Management
- Knowledge of employment and wage laws
- Knowledge of OSHA
- ADP Experience
- Recruiting Experience
- Manufacturing Experience
- 5+ years of working experience in Human Resource Management
- Designs, plans, and implements human resources programs and policies
- Track recruitment KPIs and suggest improvements
- Labor law knowledge skills
- Proven leadership in labor relations, including grievance and arbitration administration and contract negotiations
- Organizational Growth and Employee Relations
- In depth understanding of organizational development, compensation, staffing, training, performance management, and employee & labor relations functions
- Proficient in PC applications, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc