The Business Development VP will be able to present and promote services and solutions to potential clients including new accounts, new business opportunities at existing accounts, and new marketing opportunities with the objective of establishing long term, mutually beneficial business partnerships.
- Serve as leader in developing new business and strategic partnerships
- Foster, promote and facilitate expansion of company-wide products, services, and capabilities.
- Collaborate with colleagues (executive, leadership, and peers) to develop new products and services.
- Contribute to the strategic planning and execution of all sales, marketing, and public relations activities.
- Ability to establish a strong communication link and credibility with client management teams through the highest level of professionalism, ethics, integrity, mutual respect, and value-added approach.
- Bright, quick, articulate, excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, and able to adapt to different internal and external constituencies.
- Viewed as a team player who also possesses the independence of thought and opinion to provide candor and honesty when making key business decisions.
- Passionate about business results, with a strong sense of accountability, metrics and ownership. – Strong organization and prioritization skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree acceptable, Masters level Degree preferred
- Minimum of 10 years business development experience where the candidate demonstrates the ability to directly impact overall business success through corporate development, strategic alliances, and partnerships
- Must have experience in a service BD environment, not just product BD
- Ideal candidate will have small company experience
- Experience in the CMO, CRO, CDMO or tech service BD roles with strategic alliance component will be given preference.